YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit to a new office can be mildly stressful for both parents and children. Upon entering our facility, you can expect to be greeted by our beautifully decorated waiting room and our wonderful staff. In order to make your first visit to our office easy and enjoyable, there are a few things you will need to do:
• Arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to allow time to fill out registration forms
if your haven’t already downloaded them and filled them out.
• Make sure to have your insurance cards.
• Bring your child’s most current vaccination record.
• A list of any previous illnesses or allergies to be presented to the doctor.
• Bring all of your child's medication to the visit for the doctors review.
• And most important, your lovely child!
Health Star Pediatrics (HSP) is a multi-cultural pediatric primary care practice committed to the delivery of the highest quality medical care.......
WHO ARE WE?